Lag sucks! It’s the bane of a PC gamer’s existence and can make or break your match.
Online video games require fast reaction times to play, but with lag, your potentially amazing play performance can devolve into a stuttering mess.
It’s no wonder that gamers at all levels want to rid their gaming experience of lag completely.
Sadly, the open internet was NOT designed for gaming traffic. That’s where lag tools come in. With free ping software like Haste you can test if there are any free alternative paths to your default network connection before you pay for a lag reduction tool.
Luckily, Haste launched Haste Free. Haste Free offers gamers an alternative to their ISP’s default network path for free.
Haste Free includes:
- Unlimited basic single-path network optimization or all sessions of Haste support games and regions.
- Unlimited access to Haste Pre-Check which allows the gamer to test network conditions before starting a new match. Using Haste Check, users can check their ping, jitter, and packet loss on Haste Free and Haste Pro before playing.
- Unlimited access to Haste Post Game Recap which shows the actual ping, jitter, and packet loss for the game session you just completed.
Every millisecond counts though. If you want to game like a Pro, go with Haste Pro. At only $5 per month (or even cheaper at $40 per year) gamers can have unlimited access to Haste Pro.
Haste Pro constructs up to four redundant paths across our gaming tuned network to unite at the point of the game server, creating a super-fast, super stable connection. Haste Pro offers:
- Unlimited advanced Multipath network optimization or all sessions of Haste support games and regions.
- Unlimited access to Haste Pre Check which allows the gamer to test network conditions before starting a new match.
- Unlimited access to Haste Post Game Recap which shows the gamer the ping, jitter, and packet loss for the game session they just played.
- Haste Multipath Ping Recap chart showing gamers the latency of each network path their game traffic traveled from the beginning to the end of the game. This chart illustrates jitter and latency reduction posted by Haste proprietary Multipath technology.
Start with the free lag reduction software of Haste Free and, if you’re ready for it, go pro with Haste Pro!