Senior DevOps EngineerHaste is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with strong platform deployment, administration, and monitoring experience to join our team.
At Haste, we’re streamlining access to interactive content on the internet. Haste is software that optimizes the internet for people engaged in live, interactive experiences. We do this by providing a network service that replicates traffic over multiple managed paths utilizing custom protocols, advanced routing, and packet forwarding techniques.
We recently launched our first-to-market network accelerator targeting Esports enthusiasts after a highly successful product beta. Haste improves the Esports experience, delivering a competitive edge to players committed to win. Esports is a fast-growing market sector headed toward $1B in the next few years. Network lag is the #1 problem for the 150M+ Esports enthusiasts driving this market.
Haste is a backed by premier venture funds and angel investors and is headquartered at the Atlanta Technology Development Center. We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic individual who brings experienced ideas and a willingness to collaborate in a fast-paced, startup environment.
Join our team today and get in on the 1st floor of evolving the experience of interactive online content.
- Design, write, document, and deliver software to improve product availability, scalability, and performance
- Define processes, techniques, architectures, and practices to ensure the monitoring, reliability and performance of Haste services
- Coordinate and perform major upgrades with zero downtime
- Solve live performance and stability issues and prevent their recurrence
- Help plan and build true CI/CD culture, tooling and process for a global cloud infrastructure
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of Linux/Unix Administration (CentOS a plus) experience in a professional environment
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible
- Familiarity with Containerization and Virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proficient scripting using Bash, Python, etc.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Employment of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience in using performance/monitoring/logging tools such as Observium, Datadog, Site24x7, etc to troubleshoot application related issues
- Desire to learn and research new tools and technologies in the DevOps space
- Ability to interface with Network Operations Center monitoring service provider
- Experience with relational and noSQL databases (Postgres, Redshift, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Experience with one or more of the following: BitBucket, Artifactory, Nexus, or other artifact repository management tool
- Background configuring network equipment (Juniper/JunOS, Cisco IOS, etc.).